[packman] ARM workers idle whereas jobs are waiting...

Boris Manojlovic boris at steki.net
Mon Nov 21 16:16:14 CET 2016

"kamionche" arm builder has only 2GB of ram so it simply is not
possible to make it work on it, disk space is not an issue.
If there is a plan for these higher building packages (higher system
requirements that is) to be built i will disable second building
process so it will have 2 cpus and real 2GB just for this purpose