[packman] armv7 multimedia not updated since 2015

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 20 11:28:26 CET 2016

Hi all,

I replied to Guillaume's mail only to him - by accident, so here for
all and the archive.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 10:43:00 +0100
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet at free.fr> wrote:

> Le 18/11/2016 à 10:33, Olaf Hering a écrit :
> > On Fri, Nov 18, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> >
> >> I think the fix is provided by the PMBS server. Isn't it?
> > I dont know what the fix is and how it gets deployed, sorry.
> > A few days ago some Arndale* host failed to build pkgs with _service
> > files.
>
> Ok.
>
> Stefan, what was your fix for the _service problem encountered on
> pmbs (ARM) workers?

Easy, and local :-)

I had to change the content of the variable OBS_WORKER_DIRECTORY
in /etc/buildhost.config (or in /etc/sysconfig/obs-server, if it is not
listed in buildhost.config). The path defined there MUST NOT end with a
slash "/", but just with the name of the directory, like:
OBS_WORKER_DIRECTORY="/var/cache/obs/worker"

The build script from the build server concatenates the working
directories for the individual workers with "/root_1" , eventual
leading to "/var/cache/obs/worker//root_1", which works, apart from the
comparison in the build script with the build root, which has only one
slash there.

This was the cause for the build errors on all of my chroot build
workers.

Greetings,

Stefan
--