[packman] armv7 multimedia not updated since 2015

Oscar C oscar-listas at naiandei.net
Fri Nov 18 10:45:26 CET 2016

El 2016-11-18 10:43, Guillaume Gardet escribió:
> Le 18/11/2016 à 10:33, Olaf Hering a écrit :
>> On Fri, Nov 18, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
>>
>>> I think the fix is provided by the PMBS server. Isn't it?
>> I dont know what the fix is and how it gets deployed, sorry.
>> A few days ago some Arndale* host failed to build pkgs with _service
>> files.
>
> Ok.
>
> Stefan, what was your fix for the _service problem encountered on
> pmbs (ARM) workers?
>

> Guillaume

First of all, thank you guys, having all the arm packages for opensuse
is really nice!

If I'm not wrong, this problem was caused by insufficient arm power,
right?. Since one of my boards does nothing most of the time, I think it
could be used to build packages on pmbs. Is there a guide or something?

Thanks!
--
Cheers