[packman] [PM] kodi 16.0-2.1 (openSUSE 13.1/x86_64)

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 11 08:14:34 CET 2016

Hi Lance,

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:39:01 -0800
Lance Gilbert <lance.j.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> I posted this thread on the openSUSE multimedia forum
> <https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/514208-Kodi-16-update-tvheadend-pvr-client-fails-to-load>,
> and it was suggested I post to this mailing list.  Please see the
> forum thread and advise accordingly, thanks.

Without having read the forums post (in the future can you please post
your entire request here again), I suggest you try updating again.
The kodi.binary-addons package (hopefully) finished polishing and
building late Yesterday evening, and should have hit a mirror near you
meanwhile. Tumbleweed is just on its way - so there it might take some
hours.

If problems persist, please reply.

Greetings,

Stefan