[packman] rebuilding gstreamer every day?

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Mon Jun 20 09:45:29 CEST 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, Frederic Crozat wrote:

> You seem to forget the entire mess it created for Packman users when ffmpeg
> 3 became the "default" ffmpeg in Packman.

What mess was that? Likely just the build breakage caused by the API
change.

I think we should try to _link 42.2_{gstreamer,ffmpeg,whatever} to
openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Update and see how it goes.
Or should there be no gstreamer pkg at all for 42.2 because
openSUSE:Leap:42.2 already links to ffmpeg?

Olaf