[packman] kodi unresolvable due to new licec

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:55:53 CET 2016

Hi,

Pulse-Eight had changed their library name from platform to p8-platform,
and
I merged  this changed to obs and updated libcec accordingly.

Kodi v16 is already in RC state and I've already working on building it.

libplatform and p8-platform can live together so there's no reason for kodi
build to break, unless libplatform was removed from obs and then pmbs link
is broken.

Sagi.