[packman] [openSUSE Leap] vlc-noX needs rebuilding due to libmatroska6 update

Jörg Lorenzen joerg.lorenzen at ki.tng.de
Tue Jan 19 14:31:12 CET 2016

Hi,

are you sure that you are using current version from Packman?
Packman Version of vlc was rebuild some days ago and vlc-noX requires
libmatroska.so.6,
you can see it here:

https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/binary/Essentials/vlc?arch=x86_64&filename=vlc-noX-2.2.1-131.3.x86_64.rpm&repository=openSUSE_Leap_42.1

Greetings,