[packman] full featured chromium for SLE12 missing

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:09:08 CET 2016

On Tuesday, 12 January 2016 17:43:42 CET Olaf Hering wrote:

> Raymond,

> there is appearently no chromium for SLE_12 in OBS or PMBS, only its

> ffmpeg subpackage. This is sad, today I had an urgend need for chromium.

Dear Olaf,

I don't know where you looked but Chromium is maintained for SLE_12 on the

openSUSE OBS. Even updates are provided to SLE12_backports. So I don't think

that it would be necessary to build the full package on Packman as that the

official repositories do have Chromium available.

Regards

Raymond