[packman] LMMS and Carla

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Tue Jan 12 14:05:57 CET 2016

Hi Guus,

I'm the packager of Carla in OBS. There is one other home project where someone branched my package and updated it to pretty current git, but i got no submit request to incorporate that so far.

Another home project has an independent rpm spec called carla but it does currently not compile for any platform and also is at version 2.0beta4.

I'll try to branch lmms in PMBS and fix this, when I get around to doing so (probably this afternoon or evening GMT+1).

Cheers, Edgar