[packman] Moving xmms from Essentials somewhere else

Marguerite Su i at marguerite.su
Thu Jan 7 01:48:36 CET 2016

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 4:58 AM, Michael Schueller
<schueller-berlin-list at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello Marguerite
>
> You´re right, audacious is ok I´m just a little bit sentimental ;-)

Hi, Michael,

In case it still means something to you.

Although universal availability is over.

You can still create an account on PMBS, branch the packages I dropped
to zzAttic repository back to your own home and add build targets to
build it there.

Then you can download the RPMs. I don't know if home repository is
allowed to be published on PMBS, the usual repository method may not
work. But anyway as the author you can always download RPMs

Marguerite