[packman] [kodi] ERROR: failed to load requested skin 'skin.confluence'

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu Feb 25 12:43:50 CET 2016

Hi there,

I just installed all available updates from packman, and now kodi does
no longer start :( I see this in ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log:

  ERROR: failed to load requested skin 'skin.confluence'
  ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
  ERROR: Default skin 'skin.confluence' not found! Terminating..

This happens with an existing profile and also after moving ~/.kodi to
~/.kodi.save

The directory /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence/ exists. Do others
see similar problems? How can I debug this?

Here are some package versions on my openSUSE_13.2 system:

  kodi-15.2-6.3.x86_64
  kodi-pvr.addons-15.2-6.3.x86_64

TIA, cheers.

l8er