[packman] kaffeine vs tvheadend

dave w seasoftuk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 18:08:11 CET 2016

Malcolm,

After looking around different forums, citing different versions and workarounds, any automation of this set up would benefit many others coming to this for the first time.
If a script could ask the user to choose a name and password for superuser all the better.

The packman version that I have which was a fresh install about 10 days ago still has the user and group set to tvheadend in \etc\sysconfig\other\tvheadend

Best Regards
Dave