[packman] chromium flash plugin not detected after update

George Anchev studio at anchev.net
Thu Dec 15 12:15:07 CET 2016

Hi,

I am using openSUSE Leap 42.1

I have just ran 'zypper up' which updated my chromium and
flash-player-pappi to:

chromium-55.0.2883.75-99.2.x86_64
flash-player-ppapi-24.0.0.186-2.1.x86_64

and I noticed that flash components on web pages stopped working. Going to

chrome://plugins/

no longer shows the flash plugin, only the PDF one.

I tried to switch back to previous version of chromium - didn't help.
I also tried to switch the flash version to a previous version but it seems
the packman repository (from where it comes from) has no previous version.

Can you help?