[packman] chromium and chromium-ffmpeg

stakanov at freenet.de stakanov at freenet.de
Thu Dec 15 11:01:06 CET 2016

Yes that would be a good idea. But apparently this time it doesn't as 55 patch is complaining for not having the ffpmep dependency available.
Sudo zypper up doesn't catch this but sudo zypper patch does:
sudo zypper patch
Caricamento dati dell'archivio in corso...
Lettura dei pacchetti installati in corso...
Risoluzione dipendenze dei pacchetti in corso...

Problema:patch:openSUSE-2016-1453-1.noarch in conflitto con chromium.x86_64   openSUSE
 Soluzione 2: non installare patch:openSUSE-2016-1453-1.noarch

Choose from above solutions by number or cancel [1/2/a] (a):

What should I do about this? Should I blacklist the patch? Or is there a problem with ffmpeg?

---
Die Bundesliga hat begonnen! Alle Tore, alle Ergebnisse, alle News: Pocket Liga jetzt im https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd oder https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd herunterladen - kostenlos!