[packman] [PM] FreeCAD 0.15.99+git20160421.1934-3.1 (openSUSE_Leap 42.1/x86_64)

Normand Chamberland gemnoc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:58:06 CEST 2016

Hello,

FreeCAD 0.16.6700 was officially released two weeks ago.

https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/releases/tag/0.16

Your packages based on master should reflect that, i.e. bump the version
number "0.15:99" to "0.16.99".

The just started 0.17 development cycle already brings quite disruptive
changes along with bugs and a new workflow in PartDesign that has yet to
be tested and polished. I am not an OpenSuSe user, therefore I do not
know if it's in your repo purview, but it would be useful to provide
users with a package based on the latest release 0.16.6700, from the
releases/FreeCAD-0-16 branch.

Regards