[packman] [PM] kodi 16.0-4.1(openSUSE_Leap 42.1/x86_64)

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Thu Apr 7 11:26:48 CEST 2016

On Thu, Apr 07, Lucian Vermeulen wrote:

> Can you provide any direction or advice? This has only started in the last
> day, since the Kodi v.16 update was put up, and I have no way of
> reinstalling 15.2 (which worked just fine).

Install the debuginfo, then run it from a terminal, like this:

sudo zypper in kodi-debuginfo kodi-debugsource
ulimit -c unlimited
kodi
gdb --readnow --core=./core -ex bt -ex quit 2>&1 | tee kodi.txt

At the end gdb may print many missing debuginfo packages as a
commandline, like 'zypper install ....'. Depending on the backtrace
output you should install these packages.

Olaf