[packman] [PM] kodi 16.0-4.1(openSUSE_Leap 42.1/x86_64)

Lucian Vermeulen lucian.j.vermeulen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:42:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

Ever since the Kodi v.16 was uploaded, it simply crashes every time I
launch it. I have verified all the ffmpeg libraries are from the Kodi
repository, sometimes I'll be able to boot Kodi briefly after reinstalling
them all, but it then continues crashing again the next time I launch Kodi.

Can you provide any direction or advice? This has only started in the last
day, since the Kodi v.16 update was put up, and I have no way of
reinstalling 15.2 (which worked just fine).

Thank you,

Lucian