[packman] Stat graphs broken on monitor page

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Mon Oct 5 13:45:35 CEST 2015

Le 05/10/2015 13:17, Stefan Botter a écrit :
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 12:01:14 +0200
> Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> on https://pmbs.links2linux.de/monitor stat graphs are broken. You
>> can get stats for "1 week" and more but it stays blank for "1 day"
>> and  "1 hour".
> I restarted the delayed jobs and the graph seems to work again, but -
> at least ATM - is missing the past week.

Ok. Thanks. :)

> Perhaps it is time, that OBS switches to systemd-style units instead of
> init.d scripts, to get the dependencies right.

Indded. According to OBS release notes, it should be done within the next months (I hope):
     Notes for systems using systemd:

     OBS is using init scripts, not systemd style .service files. This will stay until
     we will switch from SLES 11 to SLES 12 as default production platform.

Guillaume