[packman] Strange repositories for openshot

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 4 09:43:26 CET 2015

Hi Manfred,

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:33:46 +0100
Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net> wrote:

> I just upgraded my openSUSE_13.2 installation to Leap_42.1. There is
> only one package missing which I don't find in packman anymore:
> "openshot". I then looked at the pmbs and the repositories defined for
> openshot look strange, at least:
>
>   Build on i586 is enabled for all standard Intel based distros, but
>            x86_64 is explicitly disabled
>
> Does anyone know the logic behind this?

Yes, that was an easy pick :-)
Since openshot is a noarch package, there is no need to build it for
both i586 and x86_64, so x86_64 had been disabled completely.
I now have enabled building for x86_64 and disabled the i586
scheduling, so it will build for Leap 42.1, and be available on a mirror
near you hopefully later today.

Greetings,

Stefan
--