[packman] [PM] flash-player 11.2.202.540-3.1 (openSUSE 13.2/x86_64)

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 2 21:03:39 CET 2015

Am Sonntag, 1. November 2015, 20:21:31 schrieb Martin Schlander:
> But there is some problem with the package. Trying to install it on Leap
> (which is of course a 64-bit installation) it also wants to pull in just
> about every 32-bit lib in existence:

And the package flash-player-kde4 is still missing completely...
Would be nice if that could be added too, although it probably doesn't make
much sense with Plasma5 anyway (but maybe it could make up for upgrade
problems).

Also, I wonder why flash-player is in "Extra", while freshplayer-plugin is in
Essentials...

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang