[packman] [PM] mpv 0.9.1-1.7 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/i586)

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 21 15:27:32 CEST 2015

Am Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 20:36:33 schrieb Administrator:
> Received this error:
>
> MIME type 'application/x-source-rpm' not supported
> /tmp/mpv-0.9.1-1.7.src.rpm

Where did you receive this error? I.e. what exactly were you trying to do?

I think you probably shouldn't mess around with the src package anyway.
Install the binary package instead if you want to install/use mpv.

And it's probably best to add the Packman repo to your system (YaST->Software
Repositories->Add->Community Repositories e.g.) and install the package using
YaST->Software Management or zypper, not downloading/installing it manually.

And better do a "full repository vendor change update" to Packman too
afterwards as described here, to get fully multimedia enabled versions of
other packages as well:
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Vendor_change_update#Full_repository_Vendor_change

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang