[packman] Error 401 when osc commit

Antoine Belvire antoine.belvire at laposte.net
Thu Mar 19 20:38:47 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of pulseaudio-dlna (in Multimedia) and I would like
to update it.

I've checked out Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna and made the changes but
when I try to commit I get this:

antoine at antoine-laptop:~/Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna> osc ci
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
antoine at antoine-laptop:~/Multimedia/pulseaudio-dlna

Same thing with "osc -A pm --no-keyring --no-gnome-keyring ci".

I have this in my ~/.oscrc:

[https://pmbs-api.links2linux.org]
user=Antoine
pass=my*awesome*password
aliases=pm,pmbs,packman

Have I the permission to commit directly? Or do I have to branch and
make a request? (I've already tested the build on my local machine.)

Regards,

Antoine