[packman] VLC .iso DVD menu not actionable

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Jun 2 08:37:01 CEST 2015

Le 02/06/2015 08:24, Carl Fletcher a écrit :
> Created by me entirely
> Source files .mp4
> dvd .iso created with devede
>
> The same created .iso works fine in other linux OS with vlc

I often have similar problem (I mostly use dvstyler), never understood
why, dvd (video) is a very special thing. I now mostly write diretly mp4
to the dvd :-(

for example, in dvstyler, selecting file source with the dvstyler menu
gives a perfect result, using the mouse from dolphin to copy /paste
gives a dvd without menus...

did you try the dvd in a desktop dvd reader?

I just build a video dvd yesterday that runs on vlc but not in mplayer...

I only have 2.2.0 for vlc (same 13.2)

>> Name        : vlc
>> Version     : 2.2.1

jdd