[packman] Packaging HeldenViewer

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Fri Jul 17 14:26:55 CEST 2015

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015, 07:46:21 schrieb Malcolm:
> On Wed 15 Jul 2015 01:54:49 PM CDT, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> >
> >I've done the biggest part of the update, here:
> >https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/home:edogawa/heldenviewer
> >
> >As you can see, it doesn't want to build for 13.1, both 32 and 64 bit.
> >I have to admit my C++ or Qt5 powers aren't good enough to resolve
> >this, if anyone with more skills can have a look, that would be
> >welcome.
> >

> Hi
> Add build requires pkgconfig(Qt5Declarative) and see how that goes.

Thanks, I've tried that and it didn't change anything.

I nevertheless sent the submit request and as of yesterday the update is published but only for oS 13.2 and higher.

If Benjamin (or anyone else who is skilled enough) could look into this and provide a patch or new version that would be great; to show the actual errors I re-branched the package, just to be able to show the buildlog for 13.1:

https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/live_build_log/home:edogawa/heldenviewer/openSUSE_13.1/x86_64

Edgar