[packman] armv7 Hardware contribution

Philipp Seiler p.seiler at linuxmail.org
Wed Jan 7 16:35:39 CET 2015

Hi Torsten,

It's a net 9K connection. With ~100kb/s upload. But I play beat'em ups
and ego shooters online so when there is traffic ~24/7, playing isn't
fun anymore.

At the moment I compile mame/mess (an arcade/console emulator) and I
checked on packman and even the x86_64 build took 6h. It's going to be
interesting when it's done. It runs since today lunchtime on armv7.

Regarding the mpg Video. Can't help you. But I read something
about some multimedia codec recompiling with bananapi support.

Best Regards,

Philipp