[packman] I think link to openSUSE.org is broken

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:45:45 CET 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the quick answer.

How do I link libcec from OBS hardware to pmbs ?
libcec in OBS is at version 2.2.0 while in pmbs is at 2.1.3

When looking for libcec under pmbs I was able to find a link under
Multimedia project, but it is broken :
"Files could not be expanded: openSUSE.org:hardware/libcec2: remote error:
Not Found "

In OBS libcec2 and libcec was merged to libcec and were updated to 2.2.0

Thank,
Sagi.