[packman] again LMMS

Stephan Barth snbarth at suse.de
Mon Feb 16 11:01:39 CET 2015

Hi Cristian,

Am 15.02.2015 um 00:44 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> I have not seen your SR. But apparently there is a big issue with 1.1.2
> (https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/1757), sorry.
>
> I have committed the real 1.1.0 version (Stephan, if you need help with
> git just ask, you may want to look at "man git-archive"), so hopefully
> the problem reported by Guus should get fixed.

I noticed my mistake already and accidently found out how to fix it
recently (git checkout stable-1.1 :) I just had no time to build and
submit a new package.

Thanks a lot for your submission!

--
Stephan Barth - Project Manager Maintenance
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild,