[packman] again LMMS

guus guus.poort at upcmail.nl
Sun Feb 15 05:16:53 CET 2015

Thank you guys, but the bug in 1.1.2 seems only windows related.

I got it it up and running, and its now working fine. (compiled it
myself, from a fresh opensuse 13.1 install)

It was far from easy because the dependencies list from the lmms wiki is
not complete for openSUSE.
The only part were I am annoyed, while compiling, I tried to make a text
doc, with the extra stuff I needed to install, but which the lmms wiki
did not tell. But because it was late at nite, I kind of forgot to
update that txt doc.
It could have helped us.

I will however try the lmms-1.1.0-48.1.src.rpm (or higher) to see if its
working right.
And if it does, "we" should stop there.

If you guys know a way, how I can pull the dependencies from my computer
though ?
 From the self compiled 1.1.2 ?

I do not know that much from Linux, but if there is an easy way to build
an rpm from my installed version?
I don't care if it take some time, but I am worried, I would have to
make a dependencies list, and I would not even know how to start.

Friendly regards, Guus