[packman] again LMMS

Cristian Morales Vega christian.morales.vega at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:11:47 CET 2015

If you used "git clone https://github.com/LMMS/lmms.git -b stable-1.1" you
are not using version 1.1.0, but the latest "1.1.x" (maybe unreleased)
version.

I see that 2 days ago they released version 1.1.2 (
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/releases). So probably that will fix the
issues you found.

Can somebody with more time than me please submit the update to
multimedia:libs?

Thanks.