[packman] [PM] DVDStyler 2.8-1.47 (openSUSE Factory/i586)

stevej stevej at humanint.com
Mon Feb 9 23:47:31 CET 2015

The next major revision 2.9 has been released 2 days ago, but I received
an update for 2.8 today. Version 2.8 does not work right, I can make the
project, but it hangs when creating the ISO. They think it might be an
ffmpeg version issue so I am hopeful that version 2.9 will resolve the
error.

Thank you

    DVDStyler 2.9 Released!

    Published on Saturday, 07 February 2015

Changes:

  * added selection of player for preview
  * added possibility to normalize audio (replay gain)
  * added ability to choose 5.1 audio and normalizing as default in the
    settings
  * added possibility to select border or crop to keep aspect ratio
  * added possibility to set default subtitle properties
  * added possibility to keep and use cached files after restarting of
    DVDStyler
  * redesigned the menu properties dialog
  * joined chapter and cell properties dialogs
  * enabled reencoding of ntsc film (24 fps) by default
  * fixed displaying of video bitrate if video don't need be transcoded
  * fixed memory leak (thanks to Sebastian Vater)
  * win32: updated ffmpeg to version 2.5