[packman] Kodi Package to be compiled with libshairplay

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:11:09 CET 2015

Hi Paul,

I enabled AirPlay in my Kodi branch, this build also contains latest Kodi
version, 14.1.
You can get it from the following like in order to test :
http://pmbs.links2linux.de:82/home:/sagiben/Multimedia_openSUSE_13.1/x86_64/

I will also create a pull request and merge it to Multimedia repository.

Thanks,
  Sagi.