[packman] GStreamer installation

Martin Schlander martin.schlander at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:48:47 CET 2015

Mandag den 7. december 2015 15:15:51 skrev Wolfgang Bauer:
> Try to delete the gstreamer plugin cache, i.e. the folder
> ~/.cache/gstreamer-1.0/.
> Maybe it doesn't match your installed plugins for some reason...
>
> Also you are missing gstreamer-fluendo-mp3, but then gstreamer-plugins-ugly-
> orig-addon does contain an MP3 plugin as well, and gstreamer-plugins-libav
> should too.

Thanks. I got it working now after clearing the cache.

But unfortunately that still doesn't solve my original problem, i.e. the issue
with creating a working codec 1-click. Malcolm fixed some dependencies
improving the situation, some days ago, but all the libst*-1_0-0 1.6.x
packages (libgstrtsp-1_0-0, libgstgl-1_0-0 etc.), still aren't required,
making it quite difficult to install a consistent set of gstreamer packages
without doing a full 'zypper dup --from Packman'.