[packman] mingw32 packages in Multimedia

Jörg Lorenzen joerg.lorenzen at ki.tng.de
Fri May 23 00:06:31 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

I know that publishing sometimes is really slow when
there are a lot of build activities on the servers.
But e.g. package kid3 was updated to new version 3.1 24 days ago
and x86_64 binaries for openSUSE 13.1 were published today first time.
This is a really long time for publishing, I hope you're right that
mingw-endless-loops will stop with new obs version.

Greetings,

Jörg