[packman] mingw32 packages in Multimedia

Jörg Lorenzen joerg.lorenzen at ki.tng.de
Tue May 20 21:15:49 CEST 2014

Hi Packman admins,

I've a question about packages mingw32-cross-binutils, mingw32-cross-gcc,
mingw32-filesystem, mingw32-headers and mingw32-runtime.
Why are they located in project Multimedia?
Since days they prevent publishing of all current builds e.g. for
opensuse 13.1,
because their build status hangs in a loop (scheduled -> finished ->
succeeded -> blocked -> scheduled ...).
I don't exactly know if I'm right, but I think puplishing won't be done
as long the repository build status is "build jobs exists".
These loops are repeated within a few minutes, may be because these
packages are aggregates
of repository "openSUSE.org:windows:mingw:win32".

Greetings,
Jörg