[packman] MPlayer 1.1.1.r37117-1.4 breaks two pass encoding

Carsten Ziepke kieltux at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:47:31 CEST 2014

On Mon, 19 May 2014 21:34:49 +0200
Jörg Lorenzen <joerg.lorenzen at ki.tng.de> wrote:

> I've locally updated MPlayer to version 1.1.1.r37203 and successfully
> tested two-pass encoding.
> Now I've submitted it to Multimedia, so the package will be updated
> when the request is accepted.

Just tested r37203 and it works with two pass encoding also here.

Thank you,
Carsten
--
> I thing you're missing the capability of Makefiles.

        It takes several _hours_ to do `make' a second time on my
machine with the latest glibc sources (and no files are recompiled a
second time).  I think I'll remove `build' after changing one file if
I want to recompile it.
		-- Juan Cespedes <cespedes at debian.org>