[packman] [PM] kdenlive 0.9.6-5.86 (openSUSE 13.1/x86_64)

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 6 22:21:51 CEST 2014

Am Montag, 5. Mai 2014, 23:54:27 schrieb Marcelo Vivan Borro:
> And it seems to be a melt6 problem, since I've generated a rendering script
> in kdenlive and it crashes exactly the same way in command line.

It works fine here.
What messages do you get when it crashes?

> I remember that I was using melt5 in Opensuse 12.3, but it's not available
> for 13.1

12.3 came with melt5, yes.
But Packman upgraded to melt6 long before 13.1 was released (on Jun 30 2013).

Please also show what exact libmlt packages you have installed:
rpm -qa | grep mlt

And which ffmpeg libraries, maybe there's some mismatch there:
rpm -qa | grep libav

Kind regards,
Wolfgang