[packman] btsync

Sascha Peilicke speilicke at suse.com
Thu Mar 27 10:09:29 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I'm maintaining bittorrent sync in the "network" OBS project currently.
However, due to unclear licensing term and it being a binary-only tool, it's
unlikely to enter Factory. So I'm wondering which of the Pacman repos
(Essentials & co) would be best suited to host it instead.

p.s.: Please keep me in CC, I'm not subscribed
--
With kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke