[packman] Avidemux

Mark Fairbairn farcus at gmx.com
Sun Mar 2 10:57:00 CET 2014

The only change made to avidemux 2.5.x was to update to a newer internal
ffmpeg so there is either a bug in the newer ffmpeg or more likely some
kind of incompatibility with the old avidemux which hasn't been
developed for almost three years now.

You could try avidemux 2.5.6-9001.4 from the factory repo

or you can get a really old avidemux 2.5.6-9000.8 from the old 12.1 repo

http://packman.inode.at/suse/openSUSE_12.2/Multimedia/