[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.2git.2013.09.09-1.56 (openSUSE Factory/i586)

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Sun Jun 1 00:29:16 CEST 2014

Den 31. mai 2014 23:53, skrev Terje J. Hanssen:
> Den 31. mai 2014 23:16, skrev Dmitriy Perlow:
>> Terje J. Hanssen <terje at nordland-teknikk.no>  Thu, 29 May 2014
>> 22:24:15 +0300:
>>
>>> Hello Team,
>>>
>>> As the renewed, upcoming Cinelerra.2014 from Cinelerra.org will be
>>> based on HV Cinelerra 4.x and stabilized on Ubuntu and CentOS, I
>>> hope and want to suggest that the Packman Team also will be able to
>>> offer this version and rpm packages for openSUSE.
>>> http://cinelerra.org/1/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Terje J. Hanssen
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/heroines/files/cinelerra-4.5-src.tar.xz/download
>> ?
>>

> http://cinelerra.org/1/index.php/2014-05-19-23-58-00/downloads

Hi,

Sorry, my last post reply was a little bit too short.

According to my last url:
"An updated version of the Official Cinelerra from Heroine Virtual is
under development with many new exciting changes."
The current download from sourceforge as I understand it: "This is the
most recent UBUNTU release from HV"

According to my initialt url:
"We are initially stabilizing Cinelerra on both Ubuntu and CentOS which
both bring developmental and performance capabilities that increase
reliability and make it easier for the Artists to customize to their
studio requirements."

And according to
http://cinelerra.org/1/index.php/87-10-months/99-easy-customization/?tmpl=component
OS Support: Ubuntu & CentOS distributions
"An important strategy to support the most users in the first project
cycles are to focus on two distributions and gain acceptance with the
principal developers of the Ubuntu and CentOS distributions. New
releases for additional distributions will most surely emenate from our
development labs but the initial plan is to seek and gain acceptance on
Ubuntu and CentOS to support the largest user bases from both the
Professional and the Independent user groups."

Previous look to build HV Cinelerra 4.x at Packman didn't succeed, so I
thought it would be easier when the updated version for CentOS arrieves(?)

Terje