[packman] Trial to sing up for OBS; updated goldendict and ppsspp with ffmpeg dependency

Sergey Kondakov virtuousfox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:09:39 CEST 2014

Hi. In my repos on SUSE's OBS i'm making some packages that depend on
ffmpeg that SUSE project hates:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:X0F/goldendict (newest
pre-release)
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:X0F/goldendict-git
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:X0F:branches:Emulators/ppsspp
(Packman packages of it are obsolete)
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:X0F:branches:Emulators/ppsspp-git
(has a bundled copy for now, but may use system one)

I wanted to host those on your project, since this is what its
supposedly all about. But to even sing up, one, apparently, has to
receive some holy blessings or something from here while stumbling upon
a well hidden subscription mailing list link.
Also, does mail sent to packman at links2linux.de (as per Packman's site's
main page instructions) gets silently ignored if sender is not
subscribed ? Because i can't see the first version of this message in
the archives.

Anyway, if you want them, sing me up ('F0X' username) or just take them
for yourself.