[packman] Rename of repo SLE_11_SP3 to SLE_11

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 2 12:41:53 CEST 2014

Hi all,

this is just to have the change more visible:
I will rename the SLE_11_SP3 repo in all major projects to "SLE_11", as
it was with the first edition of SLE_11 - that repo has been deleted in
January 2014.

All leaf projects referencing SLE_11_SP3 will have a corrupt repo, just
delete it.

This step is the easy solution for the publishing of SLE_11 packages,
as the mechanisms are in place for "SLE_11", and due to the limited
interest in these packages I deem it unnecessary to set up a different
path for "SLE_11_SP3".
As Olaf pointed out in IRC, we should keep the naming in mind for the
next SLE version.

Greetings,

Stefan
--