[packman] contribution

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 1 11:35:01 CET 2014

Hi Diego,

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:13:37 +0100
Diego Ercolani <diego.ercolani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I would like to try building of some packages for OpenSuSE
> which require dependencies to packman repositories,
> I cannot assure a continuous working on it but I'll do my best.
> I'm almost new to use obs but I find it very useful, my refernce
> project page under opensuse is:
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:dercol
> I found that you also use obs api
> https://pmbs-api.links2linux.de/
> How can I contribute? (just to release to the public what I realize)

Welcome!
Please go to https://pmbs.links2linux.de, create an account.
If you did not already do so, please subscribe to this list, and again
send a mail to this lists introducing yourself (OK, you did that
already) and your chosen username.
We will then confirm your account and you can start building.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause