[packman] How to upgrade XBMC to Kodi

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:59:23 CET 2014

Hi,

Yes you were right, one of the Makefiles created those symbolic links, once
removed the installation error also disappeared  ;-)

Kodi, was released couple of days ago and I updated my project to use the
released source,
does anyone care in review it before I submit a pull request ?
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/home:sagiben/kodi

Thank you,
  Sagi.