[packman] prjconf for 11.4 broken

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Thu Apr 24 21:00:42 CEST 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, Guido Berhoerster wrote:

> So at least for pkgconfig-substitutes removing the trailing "="
> would break versioned dependencies on -devel packages.

Perhaps he was not aware of that, or the docs are outdated.
And now that I look more closely, all changed Substitute: lines affect
only 11.2 and older.

So maybe that change can be reverted.

Is that change also the reason for failed dependencies in libmlt?

openSUSE_11.4        x86_64     unresolvable: have choice for pkgconfig(libavcodec): libffmpeg-devel ffmpeg
      have choice for pkgconfig(libavdevice): libffmpeg-devel ffmpeg
      have choice for pkgconfig(libavformat): libffmpeg-devel ffmpeg
      have choice for pkgconfig(libavutil): libffmpeg-devel ffmpeg
      have choice for pkgconfig(libswscale): libffmpeg-devel ffmpeg

Olaf