[packman] prjconf for 11.4 broken

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Thu Apr 24 08:01:42 CEST 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, Olaf Hering wrote:

> I'm not sure why 'osc build' does not find the packages from Essentials:
>
> unresolvable: nothing provides libdvbpsi-devel < 1.0, nothing provides taglib = 1.6.2 needed by taglib-devel

taglib-devel is provided by libtag-devel-1.9.1-74.1.x86_64.rpm, which is
supposed to provide taglib = 1.9.1. But for some reason its not
recognized. Any idea why that happens? Does the buildservice just look
for package names when resolving BuildRequires? If so, perhaps something
should be added to prjconf.

Olaf