[packman] Conky isn't building

Marguerite Su i at marguerite.su
Tue Sep 17 14:38:57 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Ys <musicsuse at gmx.com> wrote:
> package:
> https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show?package=conky&project=Multimedia
>
> Conky cannot even start building because of this error:
> "
> Files could not be expanded: could not apply patch 'project.diff'
> "
>
> can it be renamed as 'project.patch'?

If I remembered correctly...I had deleted a conky package sometimes ago.

This "project.diff" is not generated by human-being, but automatically
generated by OBS, meaning the linking project "server:monitoring" on
build.o.o has some changes that conflicts with us.

Renaming doesn't help (well you can even rename), we just need some
people to look at that package and sync it with the linking project.

Marguerite