[packman] VLC fix

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 1 22:08:14 CEST 2013

(re-sending to the mailinglist...)
Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013, 14:19:46 schrieben Sie:
> Le 30/09/2013 17:29, Wolfgang Bauer a écrit :
> > Am Montag, 30. September 2013, 16:27:48 schrieben Sie:

> >> It fails with this error for 12.3 and tumbleweed, but succeeds for
> >> Factory
> >> and 12.2. Strange.
> >
> > Yes, I find that strange as well (that it builds fine for Factory and
> > 12.2).>
> >  And I guess that's the reason why they didn't fix it yet in
> >  multimedia:libs.>
> > Maybe a bugreport is necessary? ;)
>
> Yes. ;)

I managed to fix the build problem:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:wolfi323/vlc/0001-no-return-in-non-void.patch?expand=1

I will try to submit this to multimedia:libs, but of course you're free to add
it to the Packman package right now if you want to.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang