[packman] Advance discontinuation notice: Evergreen 11.1, openSUSE 12.1, support ends Dec 1st.

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 17 09:26:57 CET 2013

Hi all,

as Cristian already stated, here again a more formal announcement:

To preserve build power we stop support the following repositories:

Evergreen 11.1
openSUSE 12.1

by the time openSUSE 13.1 is released.
The above mentioned repositories are deleted on Dec 1st, 2013 (two
weeks from now).

We continue building for openSUSE 11.4, as the packages are compatible
with Evergreen 11.4, and of course all other repos, which are
currently under maintenance.
This includes Evergreen 11.2, support ends in November 2013 as of
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Evergreen. There will be another
announcement, when we stop supporting Evergreen 11.2

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause