[packman] [PM] XBMC 12.0-5.10 (openSUSE 12.2/i586) can not install plugins and freezes the system completely when trying to exit

zorki at softhome.net zorki at softhome.net
Sun Mar 17 12:49:42 CET 2013

I update XBMC from version 12.0-5.8 to version 12.0-5.10 from packman. As a
result, I can not install any add-on and the system is completely frozen
when trying to exit XBMC. In the end I had to hard reboot my laptop. So do
not have any logs or system messages.

It might be worth to return to the repository version 11.4 which worked
fine? Version 12.0 is still unusable. What is the point of such an immediate
update without having to check it is working?