[packman] Care to package pydbgr?

Rocky Bernstein rocky at gnu.org
Sat Mar 16 19:18:18 CET 2013

Hi -

I noticed you all are still packaging pydb
http://packman.links2linux.org/package/pydb/371242. Thanks. A while ago I
started a rewrite of that and it is called pydbgr
https://code.google.com/p/pydbgr/.

I know the name is horrible. When Polish people complain about the name not
being pronounceable, you know that must be so. The corresponding Python3
version is called Trepan and perhaps one day I'll rename the Python 2.7
version to match.

Whatever it is called, it has cool things like syntax colorization of the
source code if pygments is installed. And an simple way to run the source
code that is about to get executed and other things I've learned over the
years.